Still waiting. I remember hearing something about a watched pot never boiling. For Christine's sake, I hope that he's born in the next couple of days. She has a great attitude in her rather miserable state. Maybe he's just waiting until Friday so he doesn't disrupt our scheduled viewing of the office. Or, perhaps he's waiting until Saturday so I don't have to watch the Gamecocks lose for the forth week in a row.
I decided to take the advice of some friends at Regent and add a child safety seat to the moped. Not really. I did install a drink holder for my coffee, though. These days I'm enjoying the Sulawesi roast from Immaculate Consumption.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Before Alex's scooter got stolen, it was transportation for a family of three. In Honduras women put their babies in bicycle baskets.
I'm looking forward to seeing his presence on the internets when he arrives.
If the baby is born tomorrow evening, please call my cell phone. Some of the first sounds that boy should hear are 80,000 fans screaming Go Cocks. Minus the profanity.
Post a Comment