Here are some pics from the surprise party for John. He didn't even see it coming! :)
We had a five dollars or less rule for all the gifts John recieved. I think he really racked up. Below is his durag (that also came with "hair food") and a signed autograph from Pat Robertson to John Taylor. Sweet.
Tristin was told not to put her fingers in the cake, so instead in perfectly normal toddler logic-she shoved her face into the cake and took a bite of icing! It was holarious!!
Like grand-daddy, like grand-son.

I would just like to add the most exciting news for the Zaepfel family right now... Henry Lewis Dirks is here! My sister gave birth to little (or should I say big... 8 lbs, 12 oz.) Henry on his due date, Oct. 7! Way to go Henry! We are all so excited for them and pray that the transistion home goes smooth and is a huge blessing to the whole family!
No comments:
Post a Comment