Wednesday, July 11, 2007

This blog is officially open


Wow. Already we have hit the 22 week mark. You'll be pleased to know that "The Boy" is quite accurate with his kicks and punches. At a recent trip to the Dr, the nurse strapped a monitor on the outside of Christine's stomach so we could hear The Boy's heartbeat. It sounded something like this:

"thump thump thump thump thWHAM thump thuBAM thump thump POW ZOK KABAAM"

Resulting, we are considering naming him "Chuck Norris Tyler" or maybe "Jack Bauer Tyler." I hope to update this at least once per decade from here on out. So please, check back regularly.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Toledo Batman!

Bam! Pow!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, John and Christine!

It won't be too long now.

uncledave said...

That's my nephew (and nephewess)!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! This is exciting news. I'll be watching the blog.

Anonymous said...

Between the two, I like the pink watermelon the best!
Love, Grandma Z

Married Man's Minivan said...

Uncle Dave, I like your use of the word nephewess... I'll have to remember that one.

wife of kim said...

I vote for Jack Bauer Tyler! :)
Wife of Kim

Laurel Kanode said...

Well, what do you expect, combining the best of Christine and John...a quiet little baby? Not a chance :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I'm the first to suggest Walker Texas Ranger! You look beautiful, Christine!

aunty lizzy said...

Awww, I can't wait to be emotional support when little Jack Bauer Tyler gets his first mouth appliance to break the habit:o)