John and I are so excited to be coming home for the summer. Brody is going to love being around everyone and we will too! John starts finals on Monday and is finished the following Monday and then the following Monday after that he starts his job! So, we've got lots of packing and cleaning and preparation to do before-hand. Please keep us in your prayers. Brody tried rice cereal for the first time and he does not seem to like it very much. This little snippet shows it somewhat, but he won't even open his mouth for it anymore!! I hope you enjoy watching a couple of clips all jumbled into one. Here goes:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey, no fair getting me all excited about a video and I can't see it. I don't know if I can wait 2 weeks to see Brody!!!!
He sure loves to jumperoo. Can't wait to see you guys soon!
cd
Brody you must always pay attention to that particular bib!!!!! Especially the last item on the list!
Brody eats cereal like John eats tomatoes!
Post a Comment