Saturday, April 5, 2008

Such is life with a baby....

Brody is getting really close to sitting up all by himself. He needs just a little help, but soon enough he will be totally able to do this on his own and we are all very excited for him!


Brody and his father are out testing the new back-pack that we got. So far, Brody thoroughly approves and not only enjoys being carried around and able to see the world from this new perspective, but also enjoying a little chew here and there on the two humps that separate him from his dad.



I am pretty sure that Brody already believes he can stand on his own. He sometimes looks at me while he holds onto a table or chair as if to say, "Hey-what are you doing there? I don't need you to make sure I don't fall over or anything..."

Brody and I enjoyed fabulous company with Cheryl Shomo and her little man, Cullen. Cullen happily hosted some tummy time with Brody and the two enjoyed sticking out their tongues, rolling over and squeeling. It was adorable.


WARNING: The following movie has been rated PG-13 due to some brief nudity-parental guidance adviced.

*let me also add on a side note, that this is only the end of the clean-up. I had been in the danger zone cleaning up toxic waste for at least 5 minutes before my co-worker captured this video.












2 comments:

Dr. Ambo said...

hahaha! I'm sorry you had to clean that up, but oh the dirt you have on him now.

Anonymous said...

Now that qualifies as a 9.5 on the Rictor scale. I think I felt the after shock all the way here in Columbia SC. Way to go Brody!!!