Thursday, April 30, 2009
a little over a week... wow
So, i am sorry that there will be no pictures this time. I just wanted to get on a post a quick note on what's going on with us. We are packing like crazy. John will be moving all of our stuff down on Wednesday of next week (loading the van on Tuesday) and then returning to get his wife and child as well as attend all of the graduation celebrations. I cannot believe it. My friend Kari and I were discussing how it feels like we're watching someone else go through it (we're both in denial). Again, I must say how excited I am to enter into this new phase of life, but my heart is sad to leave all of my sweet friends and our wonderful community at our church and our apartment complex. I think I am trying to desperately snatch up every possible moment of play time we have left at the Village playground! At least Brody doesn't fully understand. I think he would be heart-broken if he did. Every time he sees our neighbors who have two little boys his age he jumps up and begs to go outside to be with them. They will be missed! Yet, we will rejoice in what the Lord has done. Please pray that sufficient closer is made for all of us. Also, please pray that we get connected quickly in Columbia. I know God will provide. Just 1 1/2 weeks left. Unbelievable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We will miss all 3 of you!!
Post a Comment